PC Magazine's Editors Choice & Top Pick for the SMB
How it worksFree TrialVIP RewardsCompare all vq Products
Company Products Features Partners Support The Lab Contact Us Home
 Vanquish Forum Index  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Adding to vqNow subscription: Setup fee & Renewal date

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Vanquish Forum Index -> vqSA/vqNow Admin Community
View previous topic :: View next topic  
--VQ--
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:38 am    Post subject: Adding to vqNow subscription: Setup fee & Renewal date Reply with quote

Adding to Existing vqNow Subscriptions

Q: Does a setup fee apply when adding users to an existing vqNow subscription?
A: No - not if the new addresses are for domains you already administer. The setup fee covers our cost of protecting new domains only.

Q: Can I add domains from the control panel? They are for existing clients.
A: Administrative access is per-domain. It is not consolidated by reseller or client.

To add a new domain, fill out a new account form (click button at bottom). We will create the domain and give you the admin login and password.____________________________________________

Q: I just purchased 10 additional addresses. Can I allocate these to any domain that I administer?
A: Yes. As long as your service subscriptions are coterminous. In that case, you may apply your paid addresses from all purchases across all of the domains that you administer. For more information, see the next qusetion...

Q: How can I increase the number of addresses for an existing subscription?
A:Click here to purchase additional addresses.
  • Purchase a new package (10/20/50 users). If you are not adding a new domain and if the purchase form does not offer the ability to specify "0" domains, we will immediately refund the $50 setup fee to your credit card. If you prefer, we can send you a custom link which creates a check-out for the proper amount.
  • New addresses receive a full 1 or 2 year subscription. You may synchronize all addresses to the same renewal date of the new purchase. There is no penalty for doing this. We simply extend your earlier purcases and bill the true pro-rated amount. Resellers who pool their inventory of vqNow addresses amongst their various customers or domains must synchronize renewal dates whenever they purchase additional addresses.
If you ask us to create a custom check out link for part (a), tell us if you want a pro-rated (coterminous) subscrition for all users. This will extend your earlier subscription to the same expiration date as your newest users. It also saves you money, because we will consider the total number of addresses across all domains that you administer, regardless of the breakdown per domain.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Vanquish Forum Index -> vqSA/vqNow Admin Community All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: